Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hi all: Another short note for you. The office work has continued on the past couple of days with a few excursion here and there to meet with the teachers, fill the vehicles with gas, visit the Labor Board etc. Tomorrow I head off to the Fund Raising event in Fond du Lacs - http://www.24hoursforhaiti.com/. I will also be visiting Wheatland Salem Church and friends in Chicago..an extra bonus to the trip.



I did drop by to visit Marie today...she is traveling about so I missed her but I did stop by the school/church/orphanage to check out the progress on the new building. I understand from Fedner that even though it is still in a very rustic condition that they have already had several services in the Chapel area of the new building.


The first picture shows the windows to the girl's side of the building. Picture 2 looking at the front with the entrance to the Chapel on the left. Last photo inside the Chapel...fellows putting the finishing touches on the walls and ceiling.


That's it for now......
































No comments:

Post a Comment