Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sat 1:00 PM: Hi all....welll Tomas has come and gone and now everyone works to dry out. At Hope House we did not fair too badly. The winds and rain were not too too strong and we did not suffer any damage. I just got back from errands over on Delmas. We went through a few big "lakes" of water at several intersections this AM but by time we headed back there were pretty much dried up. All of the tent camps seems to be intact but now folks look forward to the sunshine to start drying out their clothes and the muddy ground.

I have only heard of 7 deaths as a result of the storms and they occurred in the southern region which was hit worse off than PAP. You will probably have seen more on the news than I.

Its a short note I know but I figured some folks would be anxious to hear how we faired.

Family is visiting so I am off to enjoy a few hours with them.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment