Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello one and all: A quick entry to let you know that I am "back in the saddle" once again having enjoyed my two weeks vacation to the utmost. I was spoiled by family and friends in Hamilton for a week and then came back to join Wilner for your trip to the DR for a week. I am thrilled to report he had his Cdn Visa renewed for 5 years (yahoo), all of which occurred on Monday so we had the rest of the week to just rest and relax..and that we did!

I have just been going through my email messages, doing laundry and the usual end of vacation activities...tomorrow I will head out to the school and check on things there. Otherwise, I gather all is the status quo in Haiti...still lots of talk about the election and the selection of the candidates. ..many disgruntled because Wycliffe was disqualified while others who did not meet all of the requirements either, were allowed to let their names stand.

Hope this finds everyone doing okay as well. More news to come as the week progresses.

Cheerio,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment