Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello all: I missed my promise of being in touch yesterday....I got carried away I guess with the afternoon that I took "off" and let it extend into the evening...well I did answer a few emails, but decided to give all of the other stuff a rest. A friend of mine from Germany, who spent the past 2 weeks in Leogane and I got together yesterday afternoon for lunch, a little shopping and viewing of the soccer match between Germany and Spain. I told her if felt decadent to be sitting relaxing on a mid week afternoon and that I didn't feel TOO guilty about it. I know I shouldn't have felt any guilt at all,....but what can I say.....my parents raised me with a good work ethic. It was a lovely little interlude and it was so good to catch up on each other's news.

Other than that, I have been revising contracts and job descriptions and getting ready for the Vacation Bible School team (July 10-16) and the Enrichment (arts and crafts) team that will be here from July 17-24.

Sorry it is not too exciting of a report but for me it is good......no crisis to attend to.

have a good evening,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment