Tuesday, July 6, 2010



Howdy: Tuesday today and the day breezes by. I am keeping it short because my computer is acting up and the cursor keeps jumping around willy nilly which means I am making corrections every few words..very frustrating. First off thanks to Marni for getting the graphis to appear in Judith's report..that will be a new lesson for me when she is here in two weeks. Second find the promised pictures
Joel's 18th Birthday celebration.
Jean, Wilner, Joel
My Dutch friends are celebrating Holland's advancement to the World Cup after their 3-2 defeat over Uruguay today.
That's if for today folks...this computer glitch is just too frustrating to type with. I'll be back in touch tomorrow and hopefully the probelm will have passed...as it has done in the past.
cheerio,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday Joel...I hope you enjoyed your special day. Best wishes! Jennifer & Kurt - Ascension Lutheran

    ReplyDelete