Friday, March 12, 2010

Mar 12 TGIF......is everyone else uttering these letters as well? I can't believe another Friday has rolled around. Today was pretty quiet as I remained at Hope House and did paper /computer work all day long. I did take a few breaks to check out the work going on at the back of the property. The floor of the new depot is now poured and the wall at the side nearly finished. Probably two -three more days of work and it will be done. That is good timing as next week Christophe will work at the school with the Mason on the Mission team to repair the wall in the Dining Room. Part of the morning was also taken up with my meeting with Clovis discussing various issues that need taking care of.

I have had the radio on all day and the big talk of the day was the earthquake that took place in the North of the country, the day before yesterday. It seems more prisoners escaped from a Prison in Ouanamenthe (where the earthquake was) so the police have been busy chasing them down. It seems there was not a lot of great infrastructure damage....just personal articles being shaken about. Of course it caused a great panic with everyone..so now there will be more people sleeping outside I am sure.

That is about it for today....I don't think you want to be bored with all the detail of my work, so I will say tira for today and wish you all a good weekend.

I will write a combined weekend report on Sunday evening.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment